Badminton is a fun game that everyone has played at least once in his or her life. It is regarded as a casual indoor or outdoor game played by two or more players, in your backyard, beach, and any spacious hall for that matter. It is all about hitting a shuttlecock across a net. It is the best form of cardio that helps to keep you on the go. It is quite an interesting game, requiring some good stamina and flexibility. However, the real game is more to than just that. The best Badminton Racket for beginners requires a proper rectangular court and net. Here is where it takes a lot of hard work, ambition, and preparation to get a good point by defeating your opponent or opponents.
Choose the right Racket and ace the court like a pro
Here is a guide that you need to follow to know about it all:
Firstly, picking a good Racket very important as the nature of the Racket determines a lot about your game and where exactly it is going to take you. A Racket either makes or break your game. The right materials induced to make it, the strength that it can bare should be your point of focus. Considering the adverse situations, it will be exposed to and it has to cope up with all of it. Selecting the correct one is a difficult task but if you are well versed about the types that exist and the pros and cons of them all, you are ready to take the plunge and add your points up.
If you are new to the game, you need not worry at all or feel helpless, as there are several ways to learn and face the rush and be a pro at the same. Nevertheless, when it comes to picking the right Racket, leave that on us. We are here to help you with that. The best badminton Racket for beginners is what you need to help you with the basics of the game. Badminton Racket normally lightweight instruments that are used for the easy swing without being a hindrance to your game.
2. Rackets Quality
Secondly, the top-quality Rackets weight around 70 to 90 grams, which does not include the grip or the strings. They are made up of different materials varying from graphite-reinforced plastic to the solid steels. The kinetic energy that is transferred comes majorly from the carbon fiber which stiffens the Racket.
Before these Rackets were introduced, the previous ones were made of aluminum. Even before that, they were made of wood. Other Rackets are made of steel as well for the common people to play with. Wood is not used these days to manufacture any Racket as they involve a lot of money and mass into the production. To provide greater durability, these days Nanomaterial like carbon nanotubes and fullerene are infused into the Rackets.
There are a whole lot of designs and textures used in a Racket even though the laws of the game have limited the size and shapes of the Rackets. Different players choose Rackets, as they want to play with. It totally depends upon an individual to choose their own kind of Rackets that they feel are proficient enough to get them get the nape of the game. Different Rackets have a different appeal to different players. The traditional and usual oval head shaped Rackets are still in the markets, but the new isometric ones have started doing the rounds in the market gradually. They are already increasing the production of the same.
Strings constitute an important part of the Rackets. They play a prominent part in the game and the way you play. There are different types of Racket with different strings that are available in the market. Therefore, different people have different techniques of playing. They choose Racket with different kinds of strings. No two people can like the exact same Racket. They have to have a different taste as the way of playing the game differs from person to person. The thicker strings are way more durable than the thinner ones but there are some people who really like the feel of the thinner ones and are inclined towards buying them instead of the former.
moreover, the string tension normally lies between 80 to 160 N which is approximately 18 to 36 lbs. People who are playing casually for recreational purposes prefer buying Racket with a string tension of around 80 to 110N, which is lower than the string tensions of the professional ones. The professionals prefer a string tension of around 110N to 160N, which is between 25 to 36 lbs.
It is highly debatable if the greater string tensions improve the control over the game or the lower ones increase power. These arguments are backed by logic claiming that a Racket with lower tension string bed is much bouncier and hence they provide greater power.
This can be claimed to be incorrect at times as a higher string powered Racket can make the shuttle slide off it and make it difficult for people to aim for a shot precisely. In addition, some say that the highest tension for power relies hugely on the player. The more accuracy the player shows while hitting the shuttlecock fast, the higher will be the tension for optimum power. The best way to find this out is to experiment with it to know it even better.
In addition, the grip is super important as an aspect of a good Racket. The grip is what a player should focus on. It is one of the main points that one should pay heed to while picking a Racket for oneself. The choice of your grip will make you increase or decrease the thickness of your Racket handle and look for a comfortable surface to hold. You can build the handle of the Racket up before you apply the final layer.
There are lots of grips to pick from. The most common of them all being the PU synthetic grips or the toweling grips. Here it totally depends on your personal choice as to what you want and what you do not, according to your own convenience. It is often seen that sweat becomes a major problem while playing. The Racket can slip off your hands while playing or may create havoc while you try to swing it. You can apply a drying agent in that case to the grip or even on your own hands. in other words, Sweatbands too can be utilized for this purpose or you can change your grip quite often or choose another grip altogether. There are two types of grip in the market. They are called the Replacement grips and the Overgrips.
List of the best badminton Racket for beginners
Contents [ Hide ]
- Champion Sports Badminton Racket, Blue, Original version
- Dynamic shuttle sports premium Hyperion KV-100 carbon fiber indoor/outdoor professional badminton racket
- Speedminton s600 set- original speed badminton/ crossminton starter set including 2 Rackets, 3 speeder, speedlights, bag
- Trained premium quality set of badminton rackets, pair of 2 rackets, lightweight & sturdy, with 5 LED SHUTTLECOCKS, for professional & beginner players, carrying bag included
- Senston N80 Graphite Single High-Grade Badminton Racket
- YONEX B-350 Badminton Racket
- Yonex Duora Z Strike Badminton Racket
- Yonex voltric z force II 2 Badminton Racket (Unstrung/Strung) w NG98 @
- YONEX Nanoray 60 FX Badminton Racket
- Wilson Blaze Squash Racket
- YONEX ASTROX 99 Lee Chong Wei Limited Edition Badminton Racquet-Unstrung
For a better analysis of what to choose for yourself, check these types of Rackets out that are there for beginners like you, gilded with all the detailed information and their pros and cons at the same time.
11 Best Badminton Racket for Beginners In 2020
- • Made with double steel shaft and frame.
- • Color is bright blue.
- • Dimpled leather grip.
- • Nylon strings perform Heavy duty.
- • Few people find it a little heavy.
2. Dynamic shuttle sports premium Hyperion KV-100 carbon fiber indoor/outdoor professional badminton racket
This is the best badminton Racket for the intermediate player. This one is an advanced level Racket best for the offensive type of a game. The game where you constantly need to attack and there is no room for any kind of defense for you against your opponent. This Racket is extra stiff with a tension of about 22 to 30 lbs. the balance is quite good with a heavy head and firm grip.it weighs about 86g with a grip size G5.the head of the Racket is made of Ultra H.M Graphite along with woven titanium. The shaft is super strong with Ultra H.M graphite. The string is totally custom made similar to that of Yonex BG65.
- • For an offensive player like you, this Racket is just the appropriate one with an affordable price.
- • The material is quite good with ultra-high modulus Japanese Toray carbon fiber which is lightweight yet strong and can sustain the tension of the string up to 30 lbs. The Racket is pre-strung at a tension of about 24-25lbs.
- • Since the head is heavier it allows increased speed of 5% or more. The head frame is loaded with woven titanium to help you in storing and releasing the energy exactly like a bow and arrow. The isometric head increases the generation of power with the sweet spot optimization.
- • The product is designed manufactured and tested before it has been launched.
- • This has strings that are too tight and snaps sometimes.
3.Speedminton S600 set- original speed badminton/ crossminton starter set including 2 Rackets, 3 speeder, speedlights, bag
With the Speedminton equipment, you are able to play anytime you feel like and anywhere. This one is another best badminton Racket for beginners. All that you will require are two Rackets and a speeder. The speeder is wind resistant and has a very stable flight path of 100ft. You can play in the park, your backyard, street or wherever you want to without any hassle. The kit consists of two resilient Rackets of yellow-green or pink and they are all water resistant in nature. This kit has no net which helps you to play anywhere you feel like, without a boundary. The pros and cons are as follows:
- • This innovative Racket sport has no net and makes it easier to play as an alternative to beach ball or badminton unhindered.
- • Consists of two s600 Rackets made of aluminum which is hardened, in a practical bag.
- • They are completely water resistant.
- • The speeder consists of 3 original speedminton birdies for different distances and easy to play in the dark and 1 windring.
- • The speeder is wind resistant.
- • 2 original speedlights for playing in the dark is provided as well that lasts approximately up to 3 hours.
- • It is a bit overpriced for some people.
4.Trained premium quality set of badminton rackets, pair of 2 rackets, lightweight & sturdy, with 5 LED SHUTTLECOCKS, for professional & beginner players, carrying bag included
This full package of badminton accessories is so appropriate for both professional and intermediate players. It includes a pair of top-quality Rackets five well-built shuttlecocks which have LED lights and are super light in weight. The Rackets are super sleek with a firm grip. The getup spells superb performance and promises longevity. The pros and cons are as follows:
- • These are suitable for players of any level
- • These can be a good gifting idea
- • Provide you with the best quality
- • According to some complaints, it has been found that the grip breaks
- • There have been a few complaints with the LED lights as well.
5.Senston N80 Graphite Single High-Grade Badminton Racket
It’s possible to take pleasure in the badminton game more and don’t have shoulder pain due to the additional heavier racket. It dropped better when you’re playing. Carbon Fiber materials additionally improve the potency of this racket, decrease to the threat of framework deformation
SOLID CONSTRUCTION: The racket includes SOLID structure with ONE-PIECE layout outside and built-in T-joint inside. It’s been further enhancing the STABILITY, attain high-precision controller functionality. Additionally, it prevents the deformation brought on by playing badminton, make the racket stable, play unparalleled ability. The isometric square head contour framework construction and nanometer material allow it endure large pounds series, which may reach 30 lbs.
PERFECT DESIGNED DETAILS: the style of cone cover creates the racket longer in conformity with the scientific concept of fluid dynamics to improve the flexibility of controlling the ball. Non-slip handle grip enhance relaxation, not simple to slip. Particular and highly effective T-Joint Interior Design farther enhanced the stability, reach high-precision controller functionality. It also prevents deformation due to playing badminton, creates racket more secure, plays unparalleled ability.
- • Frame and shaft material is Graphite.
- • Handle material is made of wood.
- • Weight is around 75g-79g.
- • Professional carbon fiber.
- • Carrying bag included.
- • You may have to fix the string tension.
6.YONEX B-350 Badminton Racket
The Yonex B-350 is among the most inexpensive rackets which it is possible to find on the market now. This is ideal for people those are searching for a beginner-friendly racket using a cost that will not hurt the pocket. Additionally, it’s created by a firm with a reputation for supplying some of the greatest badminton rackets on the planet that will make it worth contemplating.
The Yonex B-350 badminton racket is also an oval head racket made up of mind and shaft from lightweight metal and weighs about 100 grams. It also features an Isometric Head Shape that provides 32% bigger proper hitting area than other frames.
- • Excellent for gym class.
- • Pre-strung by the manufacturer
- • Features an oval head combined with lightweight alloy.
- • Great durability.
- • Weighs approximately 100g.
- • Nice for beginners, may not for experts.
7.Yonex Duora Z Strike Badminton Racket
The DUORA Z-STRIKE launched into the marketplace with Yonex’s exclusive Dual Optimum System, additional stiff, very slim and compact frame features.
When a ‘z series’ racket is launched, it generally represents completion of the specific variety.
Numerous star gamers in the HSBC BWF World Tour changed their own racket with the DUORA Z-STRIKE instantly. Players who changed to the Duora Z-Strike are: Viktor Axelsen, Chou Tien Chen and Carolina Marin.
You will get the racket in 2U and 3U with definitely stunning color. The white and black with tips of gold is possibly the most visually pleasing racket Yonex have actually ever created.
- • Strung with Nanogy 99 at 24 lbs.
- • Offensive racquet specially made to boost power, speed, and control, giving players a tactical upper hand on the court.
- • Shaft: H.M. Graphite/NANOMETRIC/EX-HMG
- • Color: Black/ White
- • Flex: Extra Stiff
- • The product is made in Japan, USA lovers may feel problem in it.
8.Yonex voltric z force II 2 Badminton Racket (Unstrung/Strung) w NG98 @
It has got the thinnest shaft ever that is needed to increase the smash energy with improved TRI-VOLTAGE SYSTEM. It has got a flex that is extra stiff. The pros and cons are as follows:
- • There is no vibrations discomfort with this Racket
- • A Racket just strikes the right cord between a heavy head and a balanced Racket.
- • The feel of the Racket is simply solid
- • According to some of the complaints, the frame is fragile and can break.
9.YONEX Nanoray 60 FX Badminton Racket
This latest series supports you in having a fast and controlled swing. Players, who force their competitors into the back of the court with huge speed, may choose this one. The top is thinner, which helps to decrease air resistance. As a result, head speed will increase. And the bottom side is thicker.
This version is a combination of ‘Carbon Nanotube and Nanomesh that is a very high-class material used in the frame. It helps to increase repulsion power, durability, and the controlled power of the racquet.
To keep vertical and horizontal strings at a similar length, this item is designed with an ISOMETRIC shape. Its horizontal strings are designed to produce enhanced shots from all sides. They also used carbon fibre that results in feeling light and flexible.
- • Very lightweight and comfortable
- • The string is strung to 25lb
- • It is the original US version
- • Better for strength and handling
- • Has an Isometric shape that ensures better head durability
- • This device is a built-in T joint that may affect stability. But Yonex used molded deep into graphite layers to minimize this problem.
10.Yonex Voltric 5 Badminton Racket
This product is strung with Yonex BG80 at 25 lbs. This Racket falls under the best badminton rackets for beginners is heavy enough improve your game and the muscles of your arm. You will not get a sprain after playing with this one even though it is heavy in comparison to the others. The arm strength just improves after a game with this one. The pros and cons are as follows:
- • The product comes with full cover case just as the image shows.
- • Heavy yet convenient for players
- • The strings are not that strong or tight even though the tension says 25lbs.
11.YONEX ASTROX 99 Lee Chong Wei Limited Edition Badminton Racquet-Unstrung
With this racket, players will get extra advantage of attacking opponents conveniently as it has plenty of power that suits badminton players to do so. Yonex has used Namd Graphite in the whole frame and shaft in the ASTROX 99. As a result, if you perform explosive shots while playing you can expect more snapback speed in the shaft. Players, who are searching for devastating smashes and steep angled badminton and want to overwhelm their opponents with power and speed, will like each feature of this model.
- • Its NAMD Graphite also offers you more control
- • Exclusive racket best for attacking opponents in the field
- • Its NAMD Graphite also offers you more control
- • Maybe little inconvenient for mid-level or new players
These are some of the best badminton rackets for beginners in the world. You are now equipped with the basics of buying the best badminton Rackets for beginners 2020 as well. With these features, get ready to get the ball in your court.