With the increasing pressure of studies among the millennial kids, they hardly know the thrills of hitting the fields and playing in mud and rains, scoring a goal for his team and being hailed as a hero among his teammates and others. There are a few people who have kept the zeal up and still play with all the zest and might. If you are one of them, I am sure you have the proper equipment needed to continue playing professionally.
But have you thought about the cleats that you possess, or you should? A significant part of the game depends upon the type of shoes worn by the player, besides all the tricks and techniques of the game. A shoe can easily make or break the game. With our help, you can choose the best soccer cleats and take your league forward.
Soccer players know how important it is to get cleats that have the right fit, especially when considering the width. If you have wide feet, it is important to get the best soccer cleats for wide feet that work with you.
Getting shoes that are too narrow will not only cause discomfort, but they can affect how well you play. You need to have shoes that move the way that you need them to.
In order to get the right shoes for you, think about your position, your comfort level, and what you really need from your shoes. Here’s what you need to know.
Things to watch out for
Soccer cleats are the most important things which can help you while you are in the field. Follow the guide to know more:
1. Brand of your cleats matter the most:
A brand is pretty important when it comes to buying the best soccer cleats for wide feet for the best purpose. You can get similar stuff at lower prices in the market, but the quality is what matters the most. The brand is what you put your trust into. Things which are cheap tend to have durability issues and make a negative impact on your game. You need to find a reliable brand that has kept up its good work as promised. You will surely not want to lose because of a wrong choice.
2. Quality of the product you are buying:
Soccer is not only about running after a ball. It has much more to it than just that. You need to have extended hours of practice, dedication, tenacity, and ambition. For that, you need to ensure the quality of things you have that help you build up your game. It will surely be painful to see all your hard work going down the drain because of your wrong decisions while choosing your props. So do not compromise on the quality of the products. The best soccer cleats can be a bit pricey, but the quality that it ensures is non-negotiable.
3. Knowing your product well:
Look for the reviews before taking the final dive. Reviews are meant to be true and are so since they are coming from real sources most of the times. Do check them out thoroughly before you set your mind on something. To choose the best soccer cleats, you got to work a bit hard, actually smart, to grab a better deal for your own self.
Features to be found
Features of the best soccer cleats are different from any and every other shoe. You must be agreeing to this opinion as well. The features that must be ensured are:
1. Materials used to manufacture
The material of the best soccer cleats for wide feet is totally different with mixtures of leathers and fabrics that only a true player will understand. The common people may not be equipped with the knowledge of the leathers and fabrics used to manufacture the product. They make all the difference in your playing and someone else’s game. The material used in your product should be reliable enough and make you feel at ease. The shoes must be breathable and keep the sweat away from your feet so that you slip. Soccer is all about sliding and passing and defending; your shoe must not be a hindrance to your victory.
2. Grip of the product
Only when you feel you are at peace and in your own zone, you can deliver as required. The shoes should not be a burden for you, and you should be able to calculate play strategically instead of focusing on your shoes in the field. The shoes must be able to hold your feet in place and not let them slide up or down while playing. This is very irritating and distracting at the same time. You will not be able to concentrate on your game if this continues to happen.
3. Fitting must be a 10/10
The perfect fit is absolutely necessary if you have smaller or bigger feet than the usual size. The smaller size is still available, but the best soccer cleats are also available in the market. You must check and see if it fits you the best. Shoes that fit bad are a complete no-no when it comes to playing. Shoes that glide off the feet or are too tight are complete disasters.
4. Ankle grip is essential
As I was saying, right up from your ankle till your toes, the fit should be perfect. Soccer is a game that puts a lot of pressure on the ankles. If the fit is not perfect, you can end up with ankle injuries and ligament sprain. Hence, you should go for the best soccer cleats 2020 that are extremely easy on your feet.There are some of the best soccer cleats in 2020 that are available for you to choose from. Here is a whole list of all of them with their specific features:
A List of the Best Soccer Cleats
Contents [ Hide ]
- Adidas men’s predator 18+ FG Firm Ground Soccer Cleats
- Nike Men’s Tiempo Legend VII FG Soccer Cleat
- Adidas Performance Men’s Copa Mundial Soccer Shoe
- Nike Mercurial Vapour XI NJR FG Men’s Soccer-Shoes
- Nike Men’s Mercurial Victory VI FG Soccer Cleat
- Adidas performance men’s goletto VI FG soccer shoe
- Nike Superfly 6 Academy MG Mens Soccer Cleats
- Nike Unisex Adults Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite FG Soccer Cleats
- Puma Men’s ONE 17.4 FG Soccer Shoe
- adidas Men’s Nemeziz Messi 17.3 FG Soccer Shoe
- PUMA Men’s Evopower Vigor 4 Graphic FG Soccer Shoe
- Vizari Infinity FG Soccer Cleat
- Adidas ace 18.3 FG Soccer Shoe
13 Best Soccer Cleats For Wide Feet
- • Extra light for every move. You can literally go about without a complaint. They are designed to bring the best out of you.
- • Synthetic in nature
- • Lace-less. Yes, they come without laces and how cool is that?
- • Added control elements in the forefoot. This area is designed to have a better grip on your game. It enhances your ball touch and ball control. The area of the forefoot provides an added advantage to you.
- • Lightweight SPRINTFRAME outsole
- • Responsive cushioning is the best feature.
- • Instep for incredible touch
- • Takes some time to break in.
The Nike Tiempo Legend VII Firm-Ground Football Cleat combines lightweight Flyknit with premium kangaroo leather for a fit that is super flexible and dominating touch on short-grass pitches. It provides support and stretch wherever you need the most. A fitmesh liner helps preserving the shape of the cleat by providing stretch and support whenever you need it the most.
- • The fabric is made of synthetic.
- • Confined in soft, supple leather wraps.
- • Prevents stretching and ensures durability.
- • Adds stability to the cleat during the long jumps and glides.
- • Super-strong cables aid wrapping the midfoot and integrate with the laces.
- • Provides lockdown as you cut and sprint.
- • Ultralight.
- • Soccer socks need to be worn.
3.Adidas Performance Men’s Copa Mundial Soccer Shoe
These boots have been running the beautiful game since the late 70’s, and this version is just as skilled as ever. They have a full grain leather upper and a durable firm ground outsole. Let your champ be the star of the match sporting these. Designed for the best, its pros and cons are as follows:
- • Leather
- • Imported
- • Synthetic console
- • Leather upper
- • Synthetic lining for comfort
- • Die-cut EVA insole for lightweight comfort
- • Durable outsole for firm natural grounds.
- • Just a bit large in the toe part for some.
4. Nike Mercurial Vapour XI NJR FG Men’s Soccer-Shoes
The synthetic leather upper provides them with extreme control, the ability to get under the ball and the ball touch. It offers underfoot comfort and support on the pitch. The upper is super strong and flexible. It enhances ball support brilliantly. This is, no doubt, one of the best soccer cleats.
- • Low profile toe box lets you slide under the ball.
- • Extremely lightweight
- • Helps you glide through
- • Synthetic sole
- • Imported
- • Fabric sole
- • Color options available
- • Unique design
- • Meant only for skinny feet.
5. Nike Men’s Mercurial Victory VI FG Soccer Cleat
This pair provides a perfect fit, exceptionally good ball touch and ultimate speed on short-grass fields. They help us with the friction you need to support your speed regulation and ball manipulation. The best part being, they are extremely lightweight on your feet.
- • Lightweight and minimal microfiber materials retain the shape of the foot.
- • Rubber sole
- • Durable plate with chevron stud pattern
- • Compression fit
- • Creates perfect hold and support
- • Firm ground cleats for usage on wet or muddy fields
- • Laces could be better.
6.Adidas Performance Men’s Goletto VI FG Soccer Shoes
Adidas performance soccer shoe pair is 100% synthetic and imported with a sole of the same material. Its lightweight catches the attention instantly. It has got a classy look and an all-game comfort. The pros and cons are:
- • Wights quite light
- • Supports firm speed on the ground, keeping your worries away
- • Offers durability even in adverse weather conditions
- • Synthetic leather
- • Imported
- • Synthetic sole
- • Multiple colors are available
- • For narrow feet.
7.Nike Superfly 6 Academy MG Mens Soccer Cleats
A product designed to fit perfectly with an extensive range of design and variety. Appropriate as the best soccer cleat for wide feet under 100. This comes with an authentic Nike gear guarantee.
- • Synthetic fabric is used in manufacturing
- • An imported product that makes it more comfortable and made keeping better qualities in mind.
- • Sizes according to the US charts
- • Fabric sole. This provides extra protection to your feet.
- • According to a few complaints, it is noted that initially, people face some difficult to slide their feet in.
8. Nike Unisex Adults Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite FG Soccer Cleats
If you are a golfer wants to play just like a commanding performance, you can select Nike Unisex Adults mercurial 6 Elite FG Soccer Cleats. It was designed that feels so comfortable and highly budget-friendly soccer.
They provide outstanding support even on much more solid ground. They will supply enough grip while being cushioned under the heel for feeling comfortable and perfect fitting. The multi ground cleats will sure you a lot of propulsion to responsive game play.
- Brand : Nike
- Color Graphite, Thunder Grey
- Size : Available(Small to extra large)
- Model : AH7365
- Supportive sock
- Comfortable mesh line
- Dual lace system
- Multi-ground conical shape
- Support acceleration.
- • Synthetic leather
- • Authentic gear guarantee
- • Comfortable feeling to use.
- • Leather mayn’t like.
9.Puma Men’s ONE 17.4 FG Soccer Shoe
These shoes have been designed according to the requirements of the footballers and athletes. This, too, is appropriate as the best soccer cleat for wide feet. The materials which are used in manufacturing the product are superior to quite a few and offer so much stability during the match. It comes with breathable and comfortable pods and you can use this for many other purposes as well. It follows the design language of the PUMA ONE. The synthetic upper material provides lightweight and durability while the extension of the sock provides the perfect fit and utter comfort.
- • Revolutionary design
- • Sport-lifestyle gear
- • Rubber sole
- • Synthetic
- • Shaft measures approximately low-top from the arch.
- • Best soccer cleats for wide feet
- • Complaints say not too good for the narrow-feet
10.adidas Men’s Nemeziz Messi 17.3 FG Soccer Shoe
Adidas is a brand that has time and again proved itself to be the best among all its competitors. When you own a good pair of sports shoes, it can win every show on your behalf, or maybe a game in this case. The look of the shoe is enough to attract the attention of all your fans towards itself apart from your skills on the field. These are manufactured to meet the needs of every sports lover or athlete out there like you. All game comfort along with a classy look is all this sportswear is about. They are designed for a perfect fit, durability and stability on the field. They never let you stumble on field and enables you to keep your head strong and gets you going.
You shall never have to think about it once you wear it on. The game is all yours and the opposition’s moves shall be your only concern. You are sure to have a hold on your ground while gliding your way through the opponent defenders. The striking features of the shoe are as sharp as your strikes. Let both garners all the fan following you need. The pros and cons are as follows:
- • Provides FG outsole for maximum traction on dry natural grass which is quite an attraction.
- • The product materials are imported that makes it quite unique and foreign
- • It has a synthetic sole.
- • The lightweight synthetic leather offers durability. It remains for a longer period of time. This is a plus point for players like you.
- • Has lightweight soccer cleats designed for firm ground play?
- • • It has no laces, thus it may seem a bit big after a few months use.
11.PUMA Men’s Evopower Vigor 4 Graphic FG Soccer Shoe
You need to stay focused yet comfortable for churning every situation in your favor like a pro. So, do not let your focus shift from the ball and your opponents while you stay uber comfortable in a pair of Evopower Vigor 4 GraphicFG Soccer Shoe. Consistency is just the key to win any and every situation. The plot to victory requires the same. So why let your mind shuffle from a consistent match to your feet? Go for this pair and grab every appreciation out there. I am quite sure the lovely fit around the ankle and the toes won’t be a disappointment at all.
The traditional yet modern design makes it quite efficient for you to win against them all. The outsole can offer all the traction you need out there in the field and make you be there out in the open without any hindrance or disturbance. The enhanced flexibility and the level of superior comfort that it comes with makes it a favorite among all players. Let us now dig into the pros and cons of the same.
- • Synthetic in nature
- • Imported for greater style and comfort.
- • Has a sole made of rubber for a better grip?
- • The performance level just takes a higher notch sporting these lovelies.
- • Evopower
- • Decide on a larger size than your regular one as the standard PUMA size is about a size smaller than the usual ones
12. Vizari Infinity FG Soccer Cleat
Your star kid needs to feel the grip and the comfort of a professional soccer shoe even if he is just a kid. Trust us, he needs it more than anybody else because of the fact that he is a kid. He needs comfort while he is out there playing with all his heart. This pair is appropriate for teenagers who have just started tasting the field of soccer and wishes to be there for a long period of time. He needs regular practice like the professionals and to be on schedule for a major part of his day, comfort is what he will seek. This pair is designed to be the best friend in these situations.
They are available in varied hues and tones, each spelling out style and comfort.
- • The best part about this being the dual colored dimpled upper part.
- • They are strong and durable. They can endure the rains and the sun.
- • The rubber outsole is bi-colored
- • The style is flex pump.
- • They come in different styles. The front is stitched to the upper. This is a plus point for both boys and girls at large.
- • They are not seasonal and can be worn all year round. Flexibility is the word to describe this one.
- • No such cons are available on this product
13.Adidas ace 18.3 FG Soccer Shoe
Keeping your feet free from moisture is the key here. This pair offers a breathable space, letting your foot be totally dry and free of sweat. Chances of you slipping is very less to nil, and you can surely enjoy your match. The extreme weather conditions just allow you to be focused on your game like anything. You can hope to find the best of your experience wrapped with this pair. Helping you in every nut-meg this pair creates a win-win situation for you.
- • Provides intense durability
- • This pair is synthetic in nature
- • An imported pair that is making headlines in the local market
- • Shaft that measures approximately from low-top from the arch.
- • This amazing product has no such cons to mention
While buying the sports gear, the mandatory thing to keep in mind is that the cleats must be suitable for you in terms of quality. The utmost satisfaction can only be achieved if you are wearing the right pair of shoes. To be very honest, it matters more than your outfit, for any occasion and not just for sports. But, when you are involved in any activity that requires you to be swift and always on your feet, like literally, shoes are the foremost thing that should not be a sort of a hindrance for the same. Choosing soccer plays a big part in the process. The structure of the cleats, the perfect fit and the materials used to produce them make all the difference.
So, worry less and be out there in the field and win it all with your heart and “sole”!